LIVE STREAM OF OUR FINAL SHOW
details and technical requirements
• The stream will be available through Veetle.com, which is awesome.
• You do NOT need an account to view the feed.
• It will be viewable in both standard and HD quality.
• The standard definition stream will work on OSX, Windows and Ubuntu (requires Flash player).
• We recommend the use of Chrome; it has proven to be the most stable on all platforms. Also, it rules.
• This service also works on Android and iOS; simply navigate to Veetle.com via your mobile device.
• HD quality will require the installation of a browser plugin, which you can get here. (we promise it's safe)
• OSX requirements for the HD browser plugin are located here.
• The stream of our last show will start around 5:30pm Central Standard Time on 9th Dec, 2011.
• The entire show will be streamed, not just our set.
• We advise getting your computer set up in advance to make room for any possible troubleshooting.
• If you see a stream of our 2005 DVD, it means we are testing (and your computer is working).
• Feel free to direct any related inquiries to our twitter account before Friday & we'll assist where possible.
• We love you. Deal with it.